Pav Bhaji is famous roadside dish of Mumbai. It is full of yummy colors. So lets read recipe of Pav Bhaji.
- Turnip. (or any other vegetable which you like)
- Chopped Onions.
- Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Red Chilli Powder.
- Pav-Bhaji Masala.
- Cumin Seed.
- Onion Sliced.
- Lemon Sliced.
How to Make:
- Boil all vegetables in pressure cooker. (Note: Boil for proper mash)
- In a big pan, put some cooking oil. Then add cumin seed, when it turns brown. Add finally chopped onions. Cook till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and cook it for 3-4 mins.
- Then add tomato puree in it, and till cook when it leaves oil. Add turmeric powder red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Add 2-3 table spoon of pav bhaji masala.
- Then add some vegetable water from pressure cooker. Then add all mash vegetables in a pan. Mix it well.
- Now bhaji is ready. And keep it side.
- Now we put some butter on tava. Cut pav from mid and put it on butter and cook for 1 min.
Now serve Pav-Bhaji with onion sliced and lemon.